Solicitor - Real Estate
Joe is a commercial property solicitor within the Real Estate team focussing on development land, multi-let commercial developments and landlord and tenant matters. Instructed by corporates and individuals both within the jurisdiction and from abroad in relation to site acquisition, leasing advices and site development.
- Advises developers in relation to multi unit mixed commercial and residential developments.
- Acts on behalf of a large credit union in relation to their secured loan portfolio.
- Advises multi-national entities in relation to land acquisition, let and sale strategies.
- LLB. (Ling. German), Trinity College Dublin, 1998.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2005.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Associate of Institute of Tax, Ireland, AITI, 2008
- Member of Law Society of Ireland Technology Committee