Tanya is a solicitor in the Real Estate team with vast experience acting for Approved Housing Bodies (AHBs) in the acquisition of residential unit developments for use in social housing and acting on behalf of developers in the sale of units to AHBs. Tanya also has experience acting for banks and receivers.
- Acts on behalf of an AHB on several high-volume, high-value acquisitions for social housing.
- Advises landlord and tenants in negotiating and drafting of commercial leases.
- Advises developers in the acquisition and development of sites.
- Acts on behalf of private clients in the purchase and sale of commercial property.
- BA in Legal & Business Studies, Waterford Institute of Technology, 1998
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as solicitor, 2011
- Certificate in Commercial Contracts, Law Society of Ireland, 2013
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association