Ruth is a solicitor in the Banking and Financial Services team, with an emphasis on property law. She acts on behalf of private and commercial property investors, a telecommunications company and lending institutions.
Prior to joining AMOSS, Ruth worked in the London office of one of Ireland’s largest banks and trained as a solicitor in a law firm in Dublin where she gained experience in property law.
- Acts for a telecommunications company in the acquisition of sites and advises on agreements with telecommunications operators.
- Acts for lending institutions in relation to the investigation of title and perfection of security.
- Advises private and corporate clients on the acquisition and sale of both commercial and residential property.
- Bachelor of Civil Law (BCL), University College Dublin, 2012
- Master of Laws (LLM) in International Commercial Law, University College London, 2014
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2018
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association