Ruairi is a solicitor in the Real Estate team practising in all aspects of commercial property. Ruairi has experience in acting for corporate clients, developer clients and receivers in the acquisition and disposal of commercial and residential properties and also acts for landlords and tenants in the leasing of commercial properties.
- Acts on behalf of corporate clients in the purchase and sale of commercial properties.
- Advises landlord and tenant clients in the negotiation of commercial leases.
- Advises developers in the acquisition and sale of commercial properties.
- Acting for receivers in the disposal of properties.
- BSc (Honours) Cell and Molecular Biology, University College Dublin, 2003.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2018.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association
Land Development Agency Bill 2021