Richie acts on behalf of property developers, financial institutions, insolvency practitioners, investors and private clients in property and construction related matters. Prior to qualifying as a solicitor, Richie previously worked with a large accounting firm and qualified as a Chartered Accountant and AITI Chartered Tax Advisor.
- Acts on behalf of corporate clients in the purchase and sale of commercial properties, mixed-use developments and property portfolios.
- Acting for investors in the acquisition of over 300 residential units and their onward lease to Local Authorities.
- Advised a developer on the construction law aspects in respect of a mixed tenure housing development with over 1000 residential units on local authority owned lands.
- Acted in a number of block sales of apartments to various local authorities in forward funding transactions.
- Acted in the sale and purchase of numerous hotels and licensed premises.
- Advises publicans, restaurant owners, hoteliers and catering service providers in relation to the application for and renewal of liquor licences, fire safety issues and dealing with ongoing compliance queries.
- Working as part of a team on Banking and Corporate Projects to include setting up and managing data sites, preparing reports and title reviews.
- BA in Law and Accounting, University of Limerick, 2009.
- ACA Chartered Accountant, The Institute of Chartered Accountants Ireland, 2012.
- AITI Chartered Tax Advisor, Irish Taxation Institute, 2013.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2018.
- Diploma in Construction Law, Law Society of Ireland, 2020.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Irish Taxation Institute