Richie acts on behalf of property developers, financial institutions, insolvency practitioners, investors and private clients in property related matters.
Prior to qualifying as a solicitor, Richie previously worked with a large accounting firm and qualified as a Chartered Accountant and AITI Chartered Tax Advisor.
- Acts on behalf of corporate clients in the purchase and sale of commercial properties, mixed-use developments and property portfolios.
- Acts on behalf of receivers and banking clients in the sale of commercial and residential property and advising on various issues such as title defects, security defects and landlord and tenant obligations.
- Carrying out title and security reviews, advising clients and highlighting issues which arise in relation to title or mortgage documentation.
- Advises publicans, restaurant owners, hoteliers and catering service providers in relation to the application for and renewal of liquor licences, fire safety issues and dealing with ongoing compliance queries.
- Working as part of a team on Banking and Corporate Projects to include setting up and managing data sites, preparing reports and title reviews.
- BA in Law and Accounting, University of Limerick, 2009.
- ACA Chartered Accountant, The Institute of Chartered Accountants Ireland, 2012.
- AITI Chartered Tax Advisor, Irish Taxation Institute, 2013.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2018.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association
- Irish Taxation Institute