Olga is highly experienced in several key areas of law including commercial law, commercial property and data protection.
She is also a lecturer, tutor and examiner with the Law Society of Ireland, and consultant and editor and former lecturer with the Irish Tax Institute.
- Advises international and domestic clients on data protection matters including data transfers, the General Data Protection Regulation, duties and obligations, data subject access requests, data breaches, direct marketing and e-Privacy.
- Advises real estate investors and property developers on all aspects of commercial, residential and industrial developments.
- Advises landlords and tenants of commercial and industrial units in negotiating and drafting commercial leases, surrenders, assignments, sub-leases and associated issues.
- Advises and deals with commercial contracts, licences, transfer of undertakings, due diligence, issues arising in financing transactions and associated commercial law issues.
- Advises a large international entity in connection with intellectual property and data protection issues.
- Advises leading lending institutions, trustees and receivers in relation to asset management, due diligence, fixed asset and trading receiverships and bankruptcies (both domestic and foreign).
- B.A. (Hons), LL.B (Hons), National University of Ireland, Galway, 1997.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2000.
- AITI Chartered Tax Adviser, Irish Tax Institute, 2001.
- Diploma in E-Commerce, Law Society of Ireland, 2003.
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, 2003.
- Diploma in Commercial Property, Law Society of Ireland, 2006 and 2016.
- Master of Laws in Commercial Law (LLM) (Distinctions in all subjects), National University of Ireland, Dublin, 2006.
- Diploma in Trusts and Estate Planning, Law Society of Ireland & Society for Trusts & Estate Practitioners, 2008.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Learning, Teaching and Assessment, DIT & Law Society of Ireland, 2011.
- Diploma in Civil Litigation, Law Society of Ireland, 2011.
- Law Society of England & Wales, admitted as a solicitor, 2012.
- Registered Trade Mark Agent, 2012.
- Certificate in Data Protection Practice, Law Society of Ireland, 2018.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association
- Irish Tax Institute
- Association of Patent & Trade Mark Attorneys
- Irish Centre for European Law
New EU Trade Mark Reform
New Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform launched by the European Commission