Niamh is a member of the Insurance Defence Litigation team within the Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution department of AMOSS. She has considerable experience in advising leading insurers on a range of contentious matters in relation to personal injury claims, arising from Employers Liability, Public Liability, Motor Liability and Product Liability.
- Advises on and defends fraudulent and exaggerated claims.
- Represents clients at all Court levels.
- Successfully achieves settlement of claims by way of negotiation, at all Court levels, with a client focused approach.
- Previously advised and acted for private clients specialising in the area of Civil Litigation and Employment Law matters.
- Advised and acted for employers and employees in claims for unfair dismissal, bullying and harassment, and discrimination in the WRC, the Labour Court, the Equality Tribunal, the Circuit Court and the High Court.
- LL.B., Griffith College Dublin, 2004.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2010.
- Law Society of England and Wales, admitted as a solicitor, 2010.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association
- Family Lawyers Association