Solicitor - Insurance Law and Defence Litigation
Niamh qualified as a solicitor in 2010 and prior to joining AMOSS in 2017 worked as a Litigation and Family Law Specialist for a Leading Family Law Firm. In addition to Family Law she gained extensive expertise in general litigation and particularly Employment Law including Unfair Dismissals and Constructive Dismissals.
Niamh is a member of the Defence Litigation Department of AMOSS, acting for leading insurers. Niamh has considerable experience in advising leading insurers in relation to personal injury claims, EL/PL claims and road traffic accidents.
- Settlement of claims for Insurers through settlement negotiations
- Experience in defending fraudulent and exaggerated claims
- Successfully represented clients at all Court levels
- Previously represented private clients particularly in relation to Family Law, Civil Litigation and Employment Law matters
- Involved in a number of the most recent leading Family Law cases in the past number of years
- Acted for and advised employers and employees in claims for unfair dismissal, bullying and harassment, discrimination, in the WRC, the Labour Court, the Equality Tribunal, the Circuit Court and the High Court.
- Admitted to the Role of Solicitors in England and Wales 2010.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted to the Roll of Solicitors 2010.
- LL.B., Griffith College Dublin, 2004.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association
- Family Lawyers Association