Niamh is a member of the Banking and Financial Services team and is experienced in relation to perfection of security, enforcement, receiverships and corporate restructuring and reorganisations.
Prior to joining AMOSS, Niamh spent five years with a well-known commercial law firm practising in the areas of Banking, Corporate, Commercial and Conveyancing.
- Acting for lending institutions in relation to completing security reviews, investigation of title and the perfection and enforcement of security.
- Acting for lending institutions in relation to the appointment of receivers, sales by receivers and sales by lending institutions as mortgagee in possession.
- Acting for private clients in relation to the sale, purchase and letting of commercial and residential properties.
- Acting for private clients in relation to large scale corporate restructuring, refinancing and reorganisations to include all associated company law considerations.
- Certificate Legal Studies, Waterford Institute of Technology, 2004.
- BA Legal Studies, Waterford Institute of Technology, 2005.
- BA (Hons) Legal Studies with Business, Waterford Institute of Technology, 2006.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2014.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Insolvency Practitioners of Ireland
Harrington v Gulland Causes Headaches For Lenders & Receivers