Mary is a partner in the Banking and Finance team practising in all aspects of banking law and in particular new lending and corporate restructuring. Mary is Chair of the EMEA Banking, Finance and Insolvency Group of Interlaw, an independent global network of law firms located in 150 cities comprising more than 7,500 expert lawyers.
She acts for a number of high street banks, new entrants to the lending market and individual and corporate borrowers. Mary advises on all aspects of commercial property based acquisition, development and restructuring finance.
- Acts for a number of large Irish credit institutions in the provision of SME lending.
- Acts for a number of new entrants to the lending market providing credit to the SME, commercial real estate and development sectors.
- Acts for owner of a Dublin based large scale commercial, office and industrial park advising in all financing, acquisition and landlord and tenant matters.
- Acts for owner of a large corporate organisation with a country wide property based portfolio advising in all settlement, refinancing and landlord and tenant matters.
- B.A. History and Sociology, National University of Ireland, Maynooth, 1997.
- M.A. History, National University of Ireland, Maynooth, 1998.
- Diploma in Legal Studies, DIT Aungier Street, 2002.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2004.
- Diploma in Property Tax, Law Society of Ireland, 2004.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association
Harrington v Gulland Causes Headaches For Lenders & Receivers