Mary is a partner in the Banking and Financial Services team practising in all aspects of banking law and in particular new lending and corporate restructuring.
She acts for a number of high street banks, new entrants to the lending market and individual and corporate borrowers. Mary advises on all aspects of commercial property based acquisition, development and restructuring finance.
- Acts for a number of large Irish credit institutions in the provision of SME lending.
- Acts for a number of new entrants to the lending market providing credit to the SME, commercial real estate and development sectors.
- Acts for owner of a Dublin based large scale commercial, office and industrial park advising in all financing, acquisition and landlord and tenant matters.
- Acts for owner of a large corporate organisation with a country wide property based portfolio advising in all settlement, refinancing and landlord and tenant matters.
- B.A. History and Sociology, National University of Ireland, Maynooth, 1997.
- M.A. History, National University of Ireland, Maynooth, 1998.
- Diploma in Legal Studies, DIT Aungier Street, 2002.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2004.
- Diploma in Property Tax, Law Society of Ireland, 2004.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association
Harrington v Gulland Causes Headaches For Lenders & Receivers