Mary brings a broad range of experience in all areas of Conveyancing practice to the Real Estate team, most particularly dealing with the perfection of complex titles for both private and corporate clients.
Prior to joining AMOSS in 2017, Mary was a partner in the Property department of a niche Dublin property firm, where she acted for banks, NAMA and maintained a busy corporate and private client practice in the real estate sphere.
- Advises Irish retail chains in both the acquisition and disposal of high street and shopping centre leases.
- Advised a leading UK based title insurer and its Irish and foreign banking clients in mortgage transactions, security reviews and perfection of title issues.
- Advised a pillar bank in mortgage transactions and commercial security reviews.
- Acts in both the sale and purchase of residential properties.
- Acted as expert witness and supplied expert opinions in High Court cases on property related matters.
- B.A. (Mod.) Legal Science, Trinity College Dublin, 1986.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 1990.
- Law Society of Northern Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2006.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association