Margaret is a solicitor in the Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution team and trained in AMOSS prior to qualifying as a solicitor. She is a graduate of NUI Galway where she obtained a Bachelor of Corporate Law followed by a post-graduate Bachelor of Law degree.
- Advises both corporate and individual clients in contentious disputes, with particular expertise in contractual and commercial litigation.
- Experience in recovery and enforcement proceedings, along with corporate restructuring and insolvency.
- Spent 8 months on secondment with the legal department of one of Ireland’s largest banks.
- Bachelor of Corporate Law, National University of Ireland, 2010.
- Bachelor of Laws, National University of Ireland, 2011.
- Professional Diploma in Corporate Law and Governance, Law Society of Ireland, 2013.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2016.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association
Amendment To The Residential Tenancies Act 2004
Amendment to Order 122 of the Rules of the Superior Courts
PIA Appeal to be instituted by Debtor or PIP?