Margaret is a solicitor in the Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution team and trained in AMOSS prior to qualifying as a solicitor. She is a graduate of NUI Galway where she obtained a Bachelor of Corporate Law followed by a post-graduate Bachelor of Law degree.
- Advises both corporate and individual clients in contentious disputes, with particular expertise in contractual and commercial litigation.
- Experience in recovery and enforcement proceedings, along with corporate restructuring and insolvency.
- Spent 8 months on secondment with the legal department of one of Ireland’s largest banks.
- Bachelor of Corporate Law, National University of Ireland, 2010.
- Bachelor of Laws, National University of Ireland, 2011.
- Professional Diploma in Corporate Law and Governance, Law Society of Ireland, 2013.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2016.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association
Amendment to Order 122 of the Rules of the Superior Courts
PIA Appeal to be instituted by Debtor or PIP?