Lisa is a solicitor in the Real Estate team and acts on behalf of property developers, investors, private clients and lending institutions in all property related matters. She has also dealt with the banking and corporate aspects of transactions.
- Acts on behalf of private clients and developers in the purchase and sale of residential and commercial property.
- Advises developers in the acquisition of development sites.
- Acts for lending institutions in relation to completing investigations of title and security reviews.
- Advises landlords and tenants in negotiating and drafting commercial leases.
- Advised nursing home operator in the sale and lease back of various nursing homes.
- BA in Public and Social Policy, National University of Ireland Galway, 2008.
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), National University of Ireland Galway, 2010.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as solicitor, 2014.