Lisa is a solicitor in the Insurance Defence Litigation team within the Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution department acting for leading Insurers. Prior to qualifying as a solicitor, Lisa practised as a barrister at the Irish Bar and has practical experience in all aspects of litigation procedure in all Court jurisdictions.
- Settlement of claims for Insurers through settlement negotiations.
- Successfully representing clients at all Court levels.
- Experience in defending fraudulent and exaggerated claims.
- Advises on a range of matters including personal injuries, motor insurance issues and employment issues.
- BCL (Hons), National University of Ireland, 2010.
- LL.M, National University of Ireland, 2011.
- The Honorable Society of Kings Inns, Barrister-at-law degree 2013.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2018.
Swings And Roundabouts (And U-Turns)
“Concocted tissue of lies” case dismissed against the Motor Insurers Bureau of Ireland