Solicitor - Insurance Law and Defence Litigation
Lisa is a Solicitor in the Defence Litigation Department in AMOSS acting for leading Insurers. Prior to qualifying as a Solicitor, Lisa practised as a Barrister at the Irish Bar and has practical experience in all aspects of litigation procedure in all Court jurisdictions.
- Settlement of claims for Insurers through settlement negotiations.
- Successfully representing clients at all Court levels.
- Experience in defending fraudulent and exaggerated claims.
- Advises on a range of matters including personal injuries, motor insurance issues and employment issues.
- Admitted as a Solicitor by the Law Society of Ireland in 2018
- The Honorable Society of Kings Inns, Barrister-at-law degree 2013
- LL.M, National University of Ireland, 2011
- BCL (Hons), National University of Ireland, 2010
- Law Society of Ireland