Liam is a solicitor working in both the Commercial Litigation and Insurance Defence Litigation teams and trained in AMOSS prior to qualifying as a solicitor in 2022. He is a graduate of University College Cork where he obtained a Bachelor of Civil Law Degree.
- Assists both corporate and individual clients in contentious disputes on a variety of matters from personal injury claims to debt recovery.
- Worked with the AMOSS team handling claims for business interruption losses caused by Covid-19 for a prominent insurance company.
- During his training, Liam obtained a Certificate in Mediation, a Certificate in IT Law and completed a course in Enterprise Risk Management with the Law Society of Ireland.
- B.C.L. University College Cork, 2018.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2022.