Killian acts for property developers, investors, lenders and private individuals in relation to the purchase and sale of development land, hotels, licensed premises and other commercial property assets.
Prior to joining AMOSS, Killian spent 10 years in a small Dublin practice, gaining experience in commercial litigation, commercial law and private client work which is invaluable to clients seeking an all-round service on increasingly complex property transactions.
- Advising property developers on the acquisition and financing of lands for residential development and setting up residential schemes of multiple housing units.
- Acting for investors in the acquisition of unfinished housing estates and their onward sale or lease to Local Authorities and Approved Housing Bodies.
- Acted in the sale and purchase of numerous hotels and licensed premises.
- Advised publicans, restaurant owners, hoteliers, catering service providers and wholesalers in relation to the application for and renewal of liquor licences, fire safety issues and dealing with ongoing compliance queries.
- Advised landlords and tenants of industrial units and offices, including the negotiation and drafting of occupational leases, advising on rent reviews, repair covenants, statutory rights and insurance issues.
- BCL (International), University College Dublin, University of Melbourne, 2000.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2004.
- Certificate of Mutual Funds Services, Institute of Bankers, 2004.
- Diploma in Commercial Property, Law Society of Ireland, 2007.
- Tutor in Conveyancing and Landlord/Tenant, Law Society of Ireland, 2009 to present.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association Parchment Magazine, Contributor and member of Editorial Committee.
New Contract for Sale for all Real Estate Transactions
4% Stamp Duty Refund on Residential Development Land – Finance Act 2017