Kevin has over 40 years’ experience advising Irish, UK and European insurers, reinsurers and private clients. This includes Public Liability Insurance, Product Liability Insurance, Motor Insurance, Professional Liability and Employers Liability Insurance.
- Advises on the general principles of insurance, policy interpretation and indemnification issues.
- Advises on contentious and non-contentious regulatory insurance issues.
- Acts on behalf of insurers in subrogated recoveries.
- Acts in relation to catastrophic personal injuries, providing reserving criteria for catastrophic injuries based on future periodic payments and the risks attached.
- Advises in relation to fraud and misrepresentation.
- Advises in relation to arbitration and mediation.
- B.Comm. University College Dublin, 1974.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 1978.