Partner - Insurance Law and Defence Litigation
Kevin has for 40 years advised Irish, UK and European Insurers and private clients on the Law of Insurance. This includes, but is not confined to Public Liability Insurance, Product Liability Insurance, Motor Insurance, Professional Liability and Employer’s Liability Insurance.
- Advises on the general principles of Insurance, Policy Interpretation and Indemnification issues.
- Advises on contentious and non-contentious regulatory insurance issues.
- Acts on behalf of Insurers in Subrogated Recoveries.
- Acts in relation to Catastrophic Personal Injuries, providing reserving criteria for Catastrophic Injuries based on future periodic payments and the risks attached.
- Advises in relation to Fraud and Misrepresentation.
- Advises in relation to Arbitration and Mediation.
- Bachelor of Commerce B.Comm. University College Dublin 1974
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a Solicitors in 1978
- Law Society of Ireland