Kate is a partner in the Insurance Defence Litigation team within the Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution department. She manages a large caseload on behalf of leading insurers and reinsurers.
Kate advises clients in relation to personal injury claims, employer liability and public liability claims, arbitration, mediation, policy and indemnity issues.
- Management of catastrophic and fatal injury claims on behalf of insurers.
- Advises insurers on policy coverage issues.
- Settlement of high value claims for Insurers.
- Experience in defending fraudulent and exaggerated claims.
- Successfully represented clients at all Court levels.
- BA (Legal & Tax), Letterkenny I.T., 2003.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2012.
- Law Society of Ireland.
- Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association.