Karen is a solicitor in our Real Estate team and acts on behalf of property developers, financial institutions, insolvency practitioners, investors and private clients. She has particular experience in the sale and purchase of commercial property and the negotiation and drafting of commercial leases.
- Acts in the acquisition of partially completed estates and in the subsequent preparation of scheme documents and later sale of residential properties.
- Advises receivers and banking clients in the disposal of commercial properties, carrying out title and security reviews.
- Advises landlords and tenants in the negotiation of commercial leases of offices, licenced premises and primary care centres.
- Assisted in the acquisition of a property in Galway for a leading Irish hotel chain.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), National University of Ireland, Galway, 2010.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB), National University of Ireland, Galway, 2011.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2016.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association
Fast Track Planning
Help To Buy Incentive
Update on the Vacant Sites Register