Gráinne is a member of the Real Estate Team at AMOSS Solicitors since 2012 and has extensive experience in acting for property developers, insolvency practitioners and private clients in the acquisition, disposal, leasing and financing of residential and commercial properties.
Prior to working at AMOSS, Gráinne worked in the Banking Department of a large Dublin law firm.
- Acts for developers in the purchase and financing of residential sites for development, site assembly and drafting scheme documentation for new homes.
- Represents clients in the acquisition, financing and sale of commercial properties including hotels, nightclubs and shops.
- Advises Landlord and Tenant clients in the drafting and negotiation of commercial leases.
- Advised insolvency practitioners in relation to the validity of appointment and enforceability of the security under which they are appointed.
- Provided advices to receivers pre and post appointment including on the disposal of secured assets and the termination of tenancies in those secured assets.
- Acts for private clients in the sale, purchase and letting of personal and investment assets to include advices on the Residential Tenancies Act, 2004 (as amended).
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2010.
- LLB (Hons), Griffith College Dublin, 2004
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors' Bar Association