Grace is a solicitor in the Real Estate team with experience acting for Approved Housing Bodies in the acquisition of residential unit developments. Grace also has experience acting for receivers and banks in the disposal of commercial and residential properties.
- Acts on behalf of an Approved Housing Body on high volume, high value acquisitions for social housing.
- Advises receivers and banks in relation to disposal of distressed properties.
- Acts for private clients in both the sale and purchase of residential properties.
- Advises landlords and tenants in the negotiation of commercial leases.
- University of Wales, Bachelor of Laws (LLB) (Hons), 2006.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as solicitor, 2015.