Gary is a solicitor working in both the Commercial Litigation and Insurance Defence Litigation teams and trained in AMOSS prior to qualifying as a solicitor. He is a graduate of University College Dublin where he obtained a Bachelor of Civil Law (Law with Economics) Degree.
- Assists both corporate and individual clients in contentious disputes on a variety of matters from personal injury claims to debt recovery.
- Assisted a team dealing with a debt recovery action for an Irish bank in the Commercial Court for in excess of €20 million.
- Worked with the AMOSS team handling claims for business interruption losses caused by Covid-19 for a prominent insurance company.
- During his training, Gary obtained a Certificate in Mediation and also volunteered for a Street Law program which teaches law in a practical way to second level students in DEIS schools.
- B.C.L. (Law with Economics) University College Dublin, 2015.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2020.