Fergus is a consultant in the Real Estate team of AMOSS advising clients on all aspects of commercial real estate including acquisitions and disposals, development, property finance and commercial landlord and tenant.
He also advise in relation to the acquisition and development of built to rent/Private Rental Sector (PRS) schemes and acts for domestic and international lenders on real estate backed lending transactions.
Prior to joining AMOSS in 2021 Fergus was a partner is the Real Estate department of the Irish branch of an international law firm.
- Advises a large Irish developer in the acquisition of residential development sites throughout Ireland.
- Acted on behalf of a developer in the forward sale of a number of PRS schemes to private investors and local authorities.
- Advising a developer in procuring finance for the construction of a development of 205 apartments.
- Acting for bank and non-bank lenders in relation to real estate backed lending transactions.
- Acting for an Irish bank providing financing for the acquisition of a portfolio of social housing.
- B.C.L., University College Dublin, 2000.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2006.
- Diploma in Commercial Property Law, Law Society of Ireland, 2009.
- Diploma in Environmental & Planning Law, Law Society of Ireland, 2018.