Eoin is a member of the Corporate team at AMOSS and advises both domestic and international clients from a broad range of industry sectors. Eoin advises on a variety of corporate and commercial matters, including corporate acquisitions, disposals and restructurings, fundraisings and commercial contracts, and has extensive experience acting to resolve disputes arising from contractual relationships pursuant to commercial agreements and arrangements.
Eoin also advises domestic and international sports organisations and professional sporting figures on all aspects of their commercial activities.
Prior to qualifying as a solicitor Eoin worked in the corporate finance department of an Irish stockbroker focusing on investment funds and debt securities.
- Advising on private equity investments and acquisitions, joint ventures and corporate financing. Such matters include acting in the acquisition of nursing homes and student accommodation related projects for investment funds, the ownership restructure of an international health food business and the investment into and acquisition of companies operating in the technology, hospitality, entertainment and transport sectors.
- Advising on all aspects relating to company law and corporate governance, shareholder agreements and arrangements, the entry into and negotiation of commercial contracts and regulatory issues.
- Advising and assisting corporate entities and individuals in the sports industry on the negotiation of endorsement agreements, the transfer/licensing of image rights and the structuring of investments.
- Advising money managers on corporate matters in respect of acquired loan portfolios, to include advices on and preparation of appropriate settlement and restructuring agreements.
- Acting on behalf of a sports management company in litigation issued against it by a leading international athlete.
- Bachelor of Corporate Law, NUI Galway, 2003.
- LLM (Commercial Law), UCD, 2004.
- Registered Representative of the Irish Stock Exchange, 2006.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2013.
Companies (Miscellaneous Provisions) (Covid-19) Act 2020 – Temporary Changes to Company Law
Duties Of Directors - An Update
COVID-19: Working Remotely And The Use Of Electronic Signatures