Enda is a partner in the Corporate team with extensive experience in advising on mergers and acquisitions, equity capital markets, corporate re-organisations, shareholder arrangements, corporate fundraising, joint ventures, venture capital and private equity.
- Advised Totalhealth in connection with the disposal of a portion of its interest in the Pharmax buying group.
- Advised Smartzone in connection with its strategic partnership with Aviva Insurance.
- Advised ICare (an Approved Housing Body) in connection with its debt facilities with AIB Banks plc.
- Advised Hovis Limited in connection with Irish Pride (In Receivership).
- Core member of the "Project Dawn" team which achieved the successful restructure of the Promissory Note element of Ireland's banking debt and the liquidation of Irish Bank Resolution Corporation Limited ("IBRC"). The transaction value was €25 billion.
- Advised on the €525 million equity fundraising by Permanent TSB Group Holdings plc ("PTSBGH") comprising new equity of €400 million and a €125 million AT1 issuance and the admission of the entire issued share capital of PTSB to the main markets of the London Stock Exchange and the Irish Stock Exchange.
- Advised on the disposal of the Preference Shares held by the State in Bank of Ireland (with a transaction value of €2.1 billion).
- Advised on the disposal of Irish Life Limited to the Great West Lifeco Group (with a transaction value of €1.3 billion).
- Bachelor of Corporate Law (Hons), National University of Ireland Galway, 1996.
- Bachelor of Laws LL.B (Hons), National University of Ireland Galway, 1997.
- Diploma in Financial Services Law, University College Dublin, 1999.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2001.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors' Bar Association
Central Bank of Ireland Policy Statement on CRD IV Variable Remuneration Rules
Central Bank of Ireland Publishes Report on Themed Inspection of Compliance with Fitness & Probity Regime for Credit Unions
New Requirements for Beneficial Ownership Register- Action Required
Central Bank (Variable Rate Mortgages) Bill 2016
EBA Publishes Results of 2015 EU-Wide Transparency Exercise
EBA Issues Final Guidelines on Passport Notifications for Mortgage Credit Intermediaries
Consumer Protection (Regulation of Credit Servicing Firms) Act 2015