Emer has experience in acting for developers in all manner of commercial property ventures including residential developments, retail units, industrial units, offices and business parks. She has also acted in the disposal of several property portfolios including pubs and restaurants and has dealt with the banking and corporate facets of these transactions.
- Advises developers in the acquisition and sale of commercial properties.
- Advises lenders and equity investors in relation to title and security.
- Advises commercial landlords and tenants on the acquisition and disposal of leasehold interests.
- Advises receivers in relation to the disposal of distressed properties.
- Bachelor of Laws (L.L.B), Trinity College Dublin, 2006
- New York State Board of Law Examiners, admitted as an attorney at law, 2012
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2016
A Cautionary Tale