Emer is a solicitor in the Banking and Finance team and advises private equity firms and mid-tier finance providers on real estate finance (investment, development and bridging).
Emer also has experience in acting for developers in all manner of commercial property ventures including residential developments, retail units, industrial units, offices and business parks. She has also acted in the disposal of several property portfolios including pubs and restaurants and has dealt with the banking and corporate facets of these transactions.
- Acts for lending institutions in relation to the investigation of title and perfection of security.
- Advises private and corporate clients on the acquisition and sale of both commercial and residential property.
- Advises receivers in relation to the disposal of distressed properties.
- Bachelor of Laws (L.L.B), Trinity College Dublin, 2006
- New York State Board of Law Examiners, admitted as an attorney at law, 2012
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2016
A Cautionary Tale