Eimear is a solicitor in the Real Estate team and trained in AMOSS prior to qualifying as a solicitor in 2020. Eimear is a graduate of University College Dublin where she obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Law. Eimear practises in all areas of commercial property with a focus on development land acquisitions, commercial development and property finance transactions.
- Assisted in the acquisition and finance of a portfolio of large Dublin-based hotels.
- Supporting Partners in advising landlords and tenants in the negotiation and drafting of commercial leases.
- Part of the team advising on the acquisition and finance of a Dublin-based shopping centre which required the review and preparation of lease reports in respect of all occupational tenants as part of due diligence.
- Prior to qualifying, Eimear worked as part of both the Banking and Real Estate teams on the disposals of a number of large loan portfolios where she assisted in the management of data sites and preparation of title and security reviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Law (BBL), University College Dublin, 2013.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2020.