Denise joined the Banking and Financial Services team in June 2012 and has extensive experience advising and acting for domestic and international banks and financial institutions on all aspects of secured lending, restructures and enforcements, with a particular emphasis on security due diligence, security perfection, work out strategies and receiver appointments.
- Acts for and advises international and domestic financial institutions in relation to new lending and restructuring of existing facilities, to include drafting and perfecting all necessary facility agreements and security documentation.
- Extensive experience in security due diligence, to include advising on all aspects of security perfection, restructuring and enforcement strategies.
- Acts for and advises receivers pre and post appointment on general receivership issues and receiver sales, to include investigation and perfection of title.
- Has a background in litigation which assists in providing cross-speciality advices with particular emphasis on enforcement of security.
- Bachelor of Civil Law (Honours), University College Dublin, 1995.
- Masters in European Law (Distinction), University College Dublin, 1996.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2000.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association