Denise practices in the areas of commercial litigation and security enforcement. She has extensive experience in acting for banks, insurers and corporate clients in contentious and non-contentious matters.
- Advised banks on enforcement strategies.
- Advised The Corporation of Lloyds on non-contentious insurance and regulatory matters.
- Advised and acted for UK insurers on all aspects of professional indemnity claims against solicitors.
- Advised and acted for various syndicates at Lloyds, UK and Irish insurers in recovery actions and all aspects of employer liability, public liability and motor liability insurance defence litigation.
- Acted for an international construction company in defence of a multi-million euro third party claim.
- Acted for financial institution in defence of claims for alleged mismanagement of trust funds.
- Admitted as a solicitor by the Law Society of Ireland, 2000.
- Masters in European Law, University College Dublin, 1996.
- Bachelor in Civil Law (Honours), University College Dublin, 1995.
- Law Society of Ireland