David works in the Real Estate team, acting on behalf of financial institutions, receivers and private clients.
Before joining AMOSS, David worked in the Finance Department of one of the largest law firms in Ireland and spent over 3 years working for a major financial institution in the areas of security review and drafting loan documentation.
- Represents private clients in the sale and purchase of residential and commercial property.
- Acts for receivers in the sale of residential properties, providing advice on tax issues, planning queries, tenancies, enforcement options and management companies.
- Acts for financial institutions in carrying out title reviews and security reviews and drafting documents for the sale of properties as mortgagee.
- Drafts loan and security documentation for new loan facilities, restructures, loan variations and overdrafts.
- Acts for landlords on the negotiation and drafting of commercial leases, providing advice on title issues, easements, break clauses, rent reviews, and insurance.
- BA (Joint Honours) English & History, University College Cork, 2000.
- Higher Diploma, Business & Financial Information Systems, University College Cork, 2001.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2009.
- Diploma in Finance Law, Law Society of Ireland, 2012.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Law Society of England & Wales
- Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association