David practices in the areas of property and banking law at AMOSS. Before joining, he worked in the Finance Department of one of the largest law firms in Ireland.
Prior to this, David spent over 3 years working for a major financial institution in the areas of security review and drafting loan documentation.
He also worked for a busy general practice, gaining extensive experience in residential and commercial property transactions.
- Conducted due diligence and perfected security for banking clients, and provided advice on enforcement options.
- Acted for receivers and banking clients in the sale of commercial properties, providing advice on tax issues, planning queries, transfer of undertakings and management companies.
- Drafted loan and security documentation for new loan facilities, restructures, loan variations and overdrafts.
- Represented private clients in the sale, purchase and letting of residential and commercial property.
- Investigated title and arranged finance for a major retail/commercial development.
- Admitted as a solicitor by the Law Society of Ireland in 2009.
- Diploma in Finance Law, Law Society of Ireland, 2012.
- Higher Diploma, Business & Financial Information Systems, University College Cork, 2001.
- BA (Joint Honours) English & History, University College Cork, 2000.
- Law Society of Ireland