Dan is the joint head of the AMOSS Real Estate department and specialises in property law, particularly the acquisition and development of major residential and commercial sites.
He advises many of Ireland's leading property developers on their site assemblies, banking, project structuring and general strategy.
Dan has over 30 years’ experience in real estate and development law much of this prior to founding AMOSS as the head of the property department with another large law firm.
- Advises many of Ireland's largest development companies on the acquisition, financing, development and disposal of residential and commercial property sites.
- Advises international property companies on the acquisition of Retail Parks, Shopping Centres, Hotel Chains, Office blocks and other investment assets.
- Negotiates joint venture arrangements between land owners and developers and between developers and local authorities to deliver infrastructure or jointly develop adjoining lands.
- Advises and negotiates with Local Authorities on various aspects of Planning, Services and Rezoning as well as infrastructural works including road construction, river diversions, bridge constructions and major sewerage treatment plants.
- Advised on and prepared infrastructural agreements for sewerage, mains water and surface water projects, involving several developers.
- BCL (Hons) University College Cork, 1983.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 1988.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors' Bar Association
- Director and Trustee of the Jack and Jill Children’s Foundation