Claudia is a member of our Real Estate team.
Before joining AMOSS, Claudia worked in the legal and securities department of one of Ireland’s largest financial institutions. She is a graduate of Trinity College Dublin where she obtained a Bachelor in Laws degree.
- Advises private and corporate clients in the purchase and sale of commercial property, mixed use developments and residential properties.
- Experience in debt recovery and enforcement through acting for receivers in the realisation of security.
- Involved in large scale refinancing transactions.
- Bachelor in Laws (LL.B), Trinity College Dublin, 2009.
- Extramural Course in Employment Litigation, Trinity College Dublin, 2009.
- Extramural Course in White Collar Crime, Trinity College Dublin, 2013.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2018.