Clare is a solicitor in the New Homes team and the Real Estate team. She is experienced in all areas of conveyancing and property development, but particularly so in relation to residential development, having advised many of Ireland’s major property developers over the past two decades.
Prior to joining AMOSS Clare spent 11 years with a well known Dublin law firm as the head of their New Homes department.
- Devises scheme documents for new developments, both residential and commercial, for many of Ireland’s leading property developers.
- Advises Banks and Receivers on the sale of fixed assets.
- Provides ongoing advices to a large number of property developers on issues arising in the course of their property development business.
- Leads the New Homes team overseeing the ongoing unit sales activities of over 20 well established property developers.
- Handled several bulk sales of residential properties on behalf of a number of developer clients to a prominent public body.
- BCL, University College Dublin, 1977.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 1978.
- Diploma in European Law, University College Dublin, 1983.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association.