Claire is a partner in the Banking and Finance team and acts primarily for a number of mid-tier finance providers on a broad range of domestic transactions. She advises on all aspects of commercial property-based lending and development financing.
Claire is an experienced banking and property lawyer with extensive experience in the Irish market over the last 25 years. Claire provides her clients with a practical and solutions driven approach and always focuses on getting the deal done.
- Lead advisor to several non-institutional lenders, such as Lotus Investment Group, Initiative Ireland and Property Bridges in the provision of mid-tier finance and taking of security over mixed portfolios of real estate assets. Over the last number of years Claire has acted on loans totalling in excess of €500 million.
- Lead advisor to a peer-to-peer lender on site acquisitions and development finance for social housing purposes.
- Advises developer clients on acquisition and development finance for housing estates.
- Lead advisor to client on a renewable energy project.
- Advises clients on loan restructuring and asset disposal with banks.
- L.L.B. Trinity College Dublin, 1995.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 1998.
- Diploma in Property Tax, Law Society of Ireland, 2002.
A Cautionary Tale
The Office Of The Planning Regulator
Cross-security arrangement upheld