Claire is a partner in the Real Estate team. She advises a wide range of private and institutional property clients and has acted on retail, office, hospital and hotel projects as well as mixed residential and retail developments.
Claire is an experienced property lawyer and joined the Real Estate team in October 2017 having moved from another prominent Dublin firm where she had been Head of the Commercial Property Department.
- Lead advisor to several non-institutional lenders in the provision of mid-tier finance and taking of security.
- Advises clients on loan restructuring and asset disposal with banks.
- Advises in Landlord and Tenant matters, including the drafting and negotiation of commercial leases.
- Advises developer clients in commercial and mixed residential and retail schemes.
- Advised semi-state body on high volume residential property acquisitions.
- L.L.B. Trinity College Dublin, 1995.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 1998.
- Diploma in Property Tax, Law Society of Ireland, 2002.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association
A Cautionary Tale
The Office Of The Planning Regulator
Cross-security arrangement upheld