Chloe is a solicitor in the Real Estate team and trained in AMOSS prior to qualifying as a solicitor in 2022. Chloe practises in all areas of commercial property with a focus on development land acquisitions, commercial development and property finance transactions.
- Supporting Partners in advising landlords and tenants in the negotiation and drafting of commercial leases.
- Part of the team acting in the acquisition, financing and sale of commercial properties.
- Assisting in the development of large scale mixed use residential development schemes on various sites within the greater Dublin area and regional areas.
- BA (Hons) Economics and Sociology, University College Dublin, 2016.
- PG Dip Law, Dublin Institute of Technology, 2017.
- Certificate in Commercial Mediation, Law Society, 2021.
- Certificate in Technology Law, Law Society, 2021.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2022.