Bríd McCoy specialises in corporate and commercial law with particular regard to corporate restructures and refinancing transactions as well as private equity investments, strategic investments and joint venture arrangements.
Bríd has also acted as lead partner on numerous corporate acquisitions and disposals across all sectors and in addition to transaction based work also advises on day to day business issues for clients, matters relating to general commercial contracts, corporate governance and compliance.
- Lead partner and team/project manager of numerous large corporate transactions including venture capital financing, mergers, acquisitions and disposals of company share capital and/or the business and assets of corporate entities.
- Advising corporate clients in relation to project finance, tax based finance arrangements and generally on the financing of large commercial transactions, refinancing and relevant lending and security requirements.
- Advising on transition management for entities involved in transfers of undertakings, business and/or assets including title transfers, contract assignment/novation, staff and personnel management issues arising, IP assignments.
- Highly experienced in contract negotiation and advising on the appropriate nature, suitability and terms of all types of proposed and existing commercial/corporate contracts.
- Assisting and advising commercial clients on strategy, objective decision making and problem solving for the operation and management of their organisation as a whole.
- Providing input for internal policy documentation and advising on all regulatory issues.
- BCL (Hons), University College Cork, 1990.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 1993.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors' Bar Association
Beneficial Ownership Regulations - An Update
The Sectoral Employment Order (Construction Sector) 2019
Recent Reform Of The Employment Investment Incentive Scheme
'Truth Be Told' - Advertising Rules For Social Influencers
Employment (Miscellaneous) Provisions Act 2018
Registration of External Companies in Ireland under the Companies Act 2014 – An Update
Companies (Accounting) Act 2017-‘Floating Charges – Clarity of Priority’
Company Law Update The Companies (Accounting) Act 2017
Nowhere To Hide Beneficial Ownership – Privacy Implications
What Terms? / Which Contract?
Employers Beware and Prepare - Data Access Requests - Legal Advice Privilege for ‘Lawyer’s’ Advices Only
Employers Beware - fair procedures are required at all stages of an employee relationship
Non-Oral Variation Clauses - How Reliable Are They?