Brian has over 16 years’ experience as a solicitor and specialises in the area of Insurance Defence and Dispute Resolution. He advises some of Ireland’s leading insurers and successfully represents clients at all Court levels.
Prior to joining AMOSS, Brian worked for a number of international law firms in the UK and Ireland. He also headed up the fraud department of a leading Irish law firm.
- Acts for large insurers and previously represented major retailers and Lloyds Syndicates.
- Developed and advises clients on anti-fraud strategy.
- Experience in the investigation and defence of all types of insurance claims to include RTAs, Employers Liability and Public Liability and Industrial Disease claims.
- Practices predominantly in the High Court.
- Successfully pursued unsuccessful claimants for the recovery of costs.
- Qualified to practice in England and Wales, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
- LLB Law Degree (Hons), Liverpool John Moores University, 1998.
- Diploma of Legal Practice, Chester College of Law, 1999.
- Law Society of England and Wales, admitted as a solicitor, 2002.
- Law Society of Northern Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2004.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2013.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Law Society of Northern Ireland
- Law Society of England and Wales
Impact of the Personal Injuries Commission