Billy advises a diversity of domestic and international clients including investors, developers of both commercial and residential property, builders, retailers and landlords/tenants. He also has wide ranging experience in property related lending and advises a number of lending institutions and non-bank funders.
Billy joined the Real Estate team in October 2017 as a Consultant. Prior to joining AMOSS, he was the lead Property Partner in a mid-sized Dublin practice where he specialised in all aspects of real estate.
- Acts for property developers in the acquisition, finance and the subsequent construction, development and sale of commercial buildings and residential sites. This includes office blocks, retail parks, mixed-use developments and apartment blocks.
- Acts for investors in the acquisition and financing of offices, retail units, industrial buildings, and multifamily apartment blocks.
- Acts for lending institutions and funders in advising on and completing property related commercial securities.
- BCL, University College Dublin, 1977.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 1979.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors' Bar Association