Consultant - Real Estate
Billy joined the Real Estate Department in October 2017 as a Consultant. Prior to joining AMOSS, Billy was the lead Property Partner in a mid-sized Dublin practice where he specialised in all aspects of real estate.
He advises a diverse range of domestic and international clients including investors, developers, builders, retailers, landlords and tenants. Billy has wide ranging experience in property related lending and advises a number of lending institutions and non-bank funders.
In addition, Billy has advised on many receiverships, liquidations and restructurings and also acted in a number of significant NAMA connections.
- Acted for property developers in the acquisition and finance of commercial sites including office blocks, retail parks and mixed-use developments and their subsequent development and sale.
- Acted for property developers in the acquisition of residential sites and subsequent disposals of apartments and houses.
- Acted for investors in the acquisition and financing of offices, retail units, industrial buildings, and multifamily apartment blocks.
- Advised various international real estate investors on the acquisition of Irish property and senior debt secured on Irish real estate.
- Acted for lending institutions and non-bank funders in commercial property lending transactions.
- Advised banks and insolvency practitioners on receivership and liquidation appointments, workout strategies, enforcement and asset disposals.
- BCL University College Dublin, 1977.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 1979.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors' Bar Association
Recommended in various editions of Chambers Global and Chambers Europe as "very knowledgeable and practical."