Aoibheann is a solicitor in the Corporate team and trained in AMOSS prior to qualifying as a solicitor in 2021.
She is a graduate of the University of Limerick where she obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Law and Psychology followed by a Masters Degree in Law (General).
- Assisting the lead corporate partner in a number of corporate acquisitions and ownership restructures.
- Assisting in drafting and providing advice on a range of corporate contracts.
- Prior to qualifying, Aoibheann worked as part of the Real Estate team advising a social housing fund on the sale of a large number of residential properties leased to local authorities, where she assisted in the management of data sites and preparation of title reviews.
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B), University of Limerick, 2017
- Master of Laws (General), University of Limerick, 2019
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2021