Andrea de Courcey
Andrea is member of the Corporate team at AMOSS and advises commercial clients from every sector on a diverse range of matters from private fund raisings, shareholders and joint venture agreements, corporate finance and corporate governance.
Prior to joining AMOSS in January 2017, Andrea worked as a senior solicitor with a leading financial institution for three years following six years of practise with a mid–sized commercial law firm in Dublin.
- Assisting the lead corporate partner in numerous large corporate transactions including venture capital financing, mergers, acquisitions and disposals of company share capital and/or the business and assets of corporate entities.
- Advising on private fund raisings, shareholders/joint venture agreements, start-ups and corporate finance.
- Drafting and providing advice on corporate contracts.
- Advising Irish and international private companies and private shareholders on all aspects of corporate and commercial law.
- Advising on issues of corporate structure and/or reorganisation, corporate governance and on Irish company law obligations, filing requirements and company secretarial issues.
- Bachelor of Corporate Law (BCorpLaw), National University of Ireland Galway, 2001.
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB), National University of Ireland Galway, 2002.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2007.
- Law Society of Ireland, Diploma in Finance, 2017.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors' Bar Association
Companies (Miscellaneous Provisions) (Covid-19) Act 2020 – Temporary Changes to Company Law
Duties Of Directors - An Update
COVID-19: Working Remotely And The Use Of Electronic Signatures
Beneficial Ownership Regulations - An Update
The Sectoral Employment Order (Construction Sector) 2019
Recent Reform Of The Employment Investment Incentive Scheme
'Truth Be Told' - Advertising Rules For Social Influencers
Companies (Accounting) Act 2017-‘Floating Charges – Clarity of Priority’
Company Law Update The Companies (Accounting) Act 2017
Nowhere To Hide Beneficial Ownership – Privacy Implications
What Terms? / Which Contract?
Central Bank of Ireland Policy Statement on CRD IV Variable Remuneration Rules
Central Bank of Ireland Publishes Report on Themed Inspection of Compliance with Fitness & Probity Regime for Credit Unions
New Requirements for Beneficial Ownership Register- Action Required
Andrea de Courcey