Alan is the joint head of the AMOSS Real Estate department and heads up the New Homes team. He advises a wide range of clients including residential and commercial property developers, banks, hotel groups and real estate investors. Alan specialises in real estate development, planning and licensing law. Prior to establishing AMOSS, Alan was a senior partner in the property department and head of the licensing department of a large Irish law firm.
- Advises some of Ireland's largest property developers on site acquisition, assembly, development finance, planning and scheme implementation.
- Advices residential property developers in the sale, construction and finance of BTR schemes.
- Advices residential property developers in the joint venture development of state-owned lands.
- Advises international and domestic real estate investors on the acquisition of Irish property.
- Advises well known Hotel Groups on the acquisition, development and finance of Hotels.
- Extensive licensing experience and has project managed the licensing process for many new hotels, public houses, restaurants, supermarkets and nightclubs over the past 18 years.
- B.A. (Hons) Psychology & Classics, University College Dublin, 1996.
- Postgrad Diploma in Legal Studies, DIT 1997.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2001.
- Harvard Law School Ex. Ed., 2010.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors' Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- Harvard Law School Exec. Ed. Alumni
- Insol – Europe
- Irish Society of Insolvency Practitioners