Alan is the joint head of the AMOSS Real Estate department. He advises a wide range of clients including residential and commercial property developers, hotel groups, domestic and international real estate investors. Alan specialises in real estate development, planning and licensing law. Prior to establishing AMOSS, Alan was a senior partner in the property department and head of the licensing/leisure department of a large Irish law firm.
- Advises some of Ireland's largest property developers on site acquisition, assembly, development project finance, planning and scheme implementation.
- Advises residential property developers in the sale, construction and finance of PRS and BTR schemes.
- Advises international and domestic real estate investors on the acquisition of Irish property.
- Advises Hotel Groups on the acquisition, development and finance of Hotels.
- Extensive licensing experience and has project managed the licensing process for many new hotels, public houses, leisure and entertainment venues over the past 18 years.
- B.A. (Hons) Psychology & Classics, University College Dublin, 1996.
- Postgrad Diploma in Legal Studies, DIT 1997.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2001.
- Harvard Law School Ex. Ed., 2010.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors' Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- Harvard Law School Exec. Ed. Alumni
- Insol – Europe