Aislinn is a solicitor in the Insurance Defence Litigation team and prior to qualifying, worked as a senior claims executive for the global leader insurance broker and risk advisor. Since qualifying, she has advised some of Ireland’s leading insurers and has successfully represented clients at all Court levels.
- Acts for large domestic and international Insurers.
- Acts for self-insured clients.
- Experienced in investigating and defending all categories of insurance claims including Public Liability, Employers Liability and Road Traffic Accident.
- Developed policies/procedures for self-insured clients to ensure potential claims are thoroughly investigated so claims can be defended.
- Successfully secured recovery of costs from unsuccessful claimants.
- BA in Business and Legal Studies - Waterford Institute of Technology
- LLB – University College Cork
- Certified Insurance Practitioner – Insurance Institute of Ireland
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2018
- Law Society of Ireland
- Insurance Institute of Ireland