Aisling is a Solicitor within the Litigation and Dispute Resolution team having joined AMOSS in early 2020. Aisling advises on all aspects of defence litigation law within the Insurance Defence Litigation team. Aisling’s experience combines advisory, specialist commercial litigation, personal injury and clinical experience and litigation expertise – providing in-depth legal support to AMOSS’s clients.
- Settlement of claims for Insurers through settlement negotiations.
- Successfully representing clients at all Court levels.
- Advises on and defends fraudulent and exaggerated claims.
- Advises on a range of matters including personal injury claims, motor insurance issues, Public Liability and Product Liability.
- Previous experience in advising and acting for plaintiffs in personal injury and medical litigations matters.
- BCL (European - German), University College Dublin.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor 2006.
- Law Society of England and Wales, admitted to the Roll of Solicitors 2010.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Insolvency and Corporate Restructuring.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Member of the Irish Tax Institute