Áine is a partner in the Banking and Financial Services team providing property law advices and support to AMOSS banking clients and a number of commercial property clients.
Áine has practised exclusively in property law for over 16 years. She is a member of the Law Society of Ireland Associate Faculty, lecturing and tutoring on the Professional Practice Course for Trainee Solicitors in Blackhall Place together with the Law Society’s Certificate in Conveyancing and Diploma in Commercial Property. Áine is also a member of the Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association Property Law Committee.
- Acts for lending institutions in relation to investigation of title and perfection of security.
- Acts for a telecommunications company on site acquisition and negotiation of operator agreements.
- Acts for investors on the purchase and sale of commercial property and negotiation of commercial leases including retail, office and licensed premises.
- Acts for developers on the acquisition of development land and property by way of contracts for sale and/or share purchase agreements.
- B.A Law and European Studies, University of Limerick, 1999.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 2003.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association