Aileen is a consultant in the Real Estate team of AMOSS specialising in property law and residential property development.
Aileen is an experienced property lawyer and prior to joining AMOSS was a partner in the Real Estate department of a large Irish law firm. She has acted on behalf of some of Ireland’s leading property developers in commercial and residential development projects.
- Advises Irish development company clients on site acquisitions, provision of service infrastructure, financing and disposal of both residential and commercial developments.
- Advises clients in Landlord and Tenant related matters including the acquisition and development of commercial retail schemes, drafting and negotiation of commercial leases.
- Advises on large scale mixed use residential development schemes on various sites within the greater Dublin area and regional areas.
- Advised on property related tax schemes to include liaising with external advisors on implementation of complex taxation structures.
- Advised in the regulatory context on planning and environmental matters including strategic development zone (SDZ) projects.
- B Ed (Hons), National University of Ireland, 1987.
- Law Society of Ireland, admitted as a solicitor, 1997.
- Diploma in Property Tax, Law Society of Ireland, 2001.
- Diploma in Commercial Litigation, Law Society of Ireland, 2010.
- Personal Insolvency Practitioner Certificate, Law Society of Ireland, 2013.
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association