The UCD Case Study Competition
11 Jan 2019
AMOSS is inviting UCD’s top law students to compete.
A team of four law students will win a prize of €1,000.
Do you want to find out how you would advise on the acquisition of a high-profile development site or how you would defend fraudulent misrepresentation proceedings?
As one of Ireland’s top 20 law firms which is involved in some of Ireland’s largest commercial transactions, the participating teams will get exposure to a current legal challenge in the areas of Banking and Financial Services, Real Estate, New Homes, Corporate, Insolvency or Litigation.
- Each team will be given a case inspired by a recent commercial transaction and will have 3 hours to work out a solution and present their findings to the partners at AMOSS.
- Five teams of four law students will be selected to compete and will need to be available from 1pm on Friday, 15 February so save the date.
- The winning team and runners-up will be announced that afternoon followed by a drinks reception to celebrate.
- The runners-up will win a team prize of €400.00.
How to Apply:
- Teams of four law students and individual law students are welcome to apply. AMOSS will create the ‘One Direction’ team of the law world from individual applications.
- Teams of four should send their CVs in one document to Casestudy1@AMOSS.ie by 5pm on Thursday, 7 February.
- Individual applicants should send their CV to Casestudy1@AMOSS.ie by 5pm on Thursday, 7 February.
- Successful teams will be notified by email on Monday, 11 February.